Following is the typical process I follow to complete a web project, however, I can adjust it to your needs and vision.
1. GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Usually, three meetings are necessary before starting your website.
- 1st meeting: We’ll discuss your needs, objectives, questions and ideas.
- Preliminary research: I will identify the opportunities and challenges the Internet poses for your company.
- 2nd meeting: A report of my preliminary research with a service proposal (specifying pricing, time and other details) will be submitted to your company.
- 3rd meeting: If needed, we’ll make adjustments to the service offer and sign an agreement to start your project.
2. GETTING READY
Hopefully you decided to start your website project, now it’s time to have fun!
To start working on it, I will need from you some “web assets”, which are:
- Basic information about your company: Name, logo, address, email.
- Content: Information about your products/services and images/photos.
- Strategic information: We’ll define together who is your audience, the tone of your message, your objectives and challenges.
3. DESIGNING YOUR WEBSITE!
During this time, we’ll decide together a WordPress theme (format and style) that best suits your company and integrate your content in it. (Click here to learn more about the advantages of WordPress).
Two or three meetings will follow in order to make adjustments to the design and do some testing before agreeing on the final website design.
ESTIMATED TIME: 2-6 weeks
4. GO LIVE AND CHECK YOUR PROGRESS!
Let the world know about your new website as soon as possible through search engines and social media!
A request will be sent to Google to index your website into its search engine. It usually takes 3-7 days to start appearing in search results.
Invite your social media followers to visit your new website!
Finally, keeping track of your website performance is important! I’ll give you the necessary tools to monitor its activity.
Sometimes my clients require a few extras that will help to promote their websites or keep them updated. Here is how I can help out:
- Opening a new social media web page in Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest, Google or Twitter.
- Writing content for their BLOG. Read more.
- Translating website content.
- Updating website: To keep your website in good shape, regular updates to your themes will be available (monthly or every two months).
Need more information? Please send me an email!